Copyright © 2010. MooreDreamHomes, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Please feel free to Email us for free information.
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday - Friday
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Texas Realtor Nancy Moore is making waves with her renowned expertise and client service in Round Rock and the Austin Metropolitan areas. She believes that up-to-the minute area knowledge and constant communication are essential. Her core philosophy centers on knowing her buyers and sellers and meticulously planning a strategy for achieving their goals. Nancy sees the big picture and feels it's essential to help clients leverage every possibility in a home purchase or sale.
Nancy is passionate about the lifestyle in and around the Austin/Round Rock areas. She's a longtime resident, a member and Ambassador of the Round Rock Chamber of Commerce, both Austin and Williamson County Board of Realtors, National Association's 'GREEN" Specialist, Senior Real Estate Specialist, Residential Listing Specialist and Accredited Buyer's Representative Specialist. Nancy was also selected for inclusion in the Metropolitan Who's Who Registry in 2006 and 2007. In addition, Nancy is an active member of the Rockin' Referrals Chapter of the Business Networking International (BNI).
Whether your looking for a retreat near the lake or a Hill Country Ranch home, Nancy has the savvy and business experience to make your dreams a reality. In buying or selling your next home, work with an agent who exemplifies A NEW WAVE OF PROFESSIONALISM!
Keller Williams Realty is Now the #1 Real Estate Company in North America by Agent Count, Transactions, and Volume!!!
- Keller Williams Realty, Inc. announced today that it is the largest real estate franchise company by agent count in the United States, with approximately 80,000 associates.
- Keller Williams Worldwide President Chris Heller announced plans to expand into two new regions: (1) Germany, Austria, and Switzerland; and (2) Turkey. The company previously announced global franchise agreements in Vietnam, Indonesia, and Southern Africa.
- J.D. Power and Associates ranked Keller WIlliams "Highest in Customer Satisfaction" among both home buyers and home sellers.
- Keller Williams was ranked No. 9 on America's Top 150 Workplaces - the only national real estate company on the list.
- "One of the keys to Keller Williams Realty's phenomenal success has been our ability to grow organically - from agent to agent, from market center to market center, earning our reputation one person at a time," Heller said.